Nationwide is 175 years old British mutual financial institution. It is the 7th largest financial cooperative financial institution in Swindon, England. In the world, they have a more than 15 million member. Nationwide mainly offer Banking and financial service. With the help of a Nationwide Credit card, you can borrow money and spread your repayments. Nationwide have one Credit Card and it comes with a worldwide commission-free purchase and two great introductory offers to choose from.
- 1 Nationwide Credit Card Benefits
- 2 Nationwide Credit Card Login
- 3 Nationwide Credit Card Apply
- 4 Nationwide Credit Card Payment
- 5 Nationwide Credit Card Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Profiles
- 7 Final Lines
Nationwide Credit Card Benefits
Below we share some benefits of this Credit Card
- They do not charge you a monthly or annual fee for having this Card.
- This Credit card is perfect for travelers. Nationwide do not charge for buying things when you are abroad.
- With the help of this Credit Card, you can choose between two introductory offers between All rounder offer and a Balance Transfer offer.
- No-obligation eligibility indicator.
Balance Transfer Offer
- You can transfer the balance for 18 months with 0%
- 0% on purchase for 3 months
- no fees for purchase abroad
A balance transfer is a design for those people
- They want to transfer a balance from another credit card.
- Those cardholders want to put all of their borrowings into one card.
- Those Cardholders want a long time of interest-free credit to pay their borrow.
All Rounder Offer
- Transfer balance for 15 months with 0%.
- 0% on purchase for 15 months
- No need to pay any extra fee for purchases abroad.
This introductory is designed for
- Those cardholders are planning to make purchases on their Credit Card such as holidays and will repay them for more than 15 months.
- Those cardholders want the flexibility to use their card to make purchases.
Nationwide Credit Card Login
To Login for this Credit Card
1〉 First visit the login page.
2〉 Enter your Unique number for online banking. It’s like a Username.
3〉 Select your Date of birth and Tick on the Remember me blank box.
4〉 At last click on the blue color continue option.
If you forgot your Unique customer Number. You can easily find your customer number by visit this page.
Register for Credit Card online access
1〉 To register first visit the registration page.
2〉 Now enter your 16 digits Credit Card Number.
You have to give your some personal information like
First Name, Last Name and your Date of birth, address, and Postal code.
At last click on the Continue option.
Nationwide Credit Card Apply
Most required things to apply for this Credit Card
- You must be 18 years old or over.
- Must be a United Kingdom resident.
- Your minimum annual income is £5000, before tax.
- Be a member of a Nationwide
After login into your account. You can easily apply for a Credit Card.
You can also contact their customer care service to apply for this Credit Card. If you are a UK resident you can call at 0800 30 2010.
If you belong outside the United States. You can call at +44 1793 656 789.
Nationwide Credit Card Payment
Nationwide offer a few ways to pay your Credit Card bill before the due date.
You can pay your Credit Card bill before the due date by calling 03456 006611. After calling enter 16 digits Credit Card number and debit card you intend to pay from.
Use your mobile phone or computer keyboard to enter your details.
After complete the process your credit card bill usually be credited to your account the next working day.
Pay by Internet Banking
To pay your credit card bill first log in to internet banking.
- Select quick transfer on the left side of the page.
- The account you want to pay from.
- Then select the credit card you want to pay.
- The amount you want to pay
- Lastly, click on the go option.
By Cheque or Money order
You can pay your Nationwide Credit Card bill by visiting near Nationwide branch. In the branch, you will need to take your Credit Card.
You can also take your payment slip. If you want to pay by cheque.
By money order, you can also send your Credit card bill to the below payment address
Nationwide Credit Card Service
PO Box 2884
You can Pay from another Bank
If you want to pay your credit card bill by using another account. First, you need to set up payment using
sort code- 073012
account number- 00001604
reference- Use the 16 digits number on the front of your Credit Card.
Nationwide Credit Card Customer Service
Below we share some important phone Numbers.
If you want to report your lost or stolen Credit Card. You can call
0800 055 6622 (For Uk residence)
+44 2476 43 8996 (For abroad)
Their customer service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
For current account general inquiries, you can call at 03457 30 2011 (UK residence). International customer call at +44 1793 65 67 89.
To know more information about their customer care service. You can visit their Contact, Us Page.
Social Media Profiles
To stay up to date about this insurance and financial service company. You can visit their official social media platforms.
In this article we share detailed information about Nationwide Credit Card and its Login, Payment, Benefits, Apply. We also share the customer service of Nationwide. To know more information about this insurance and financial company. You can visit their official site.